- See also changes related to Neoplasia, or pages that link to Neoplasia or to this page or whose text .
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Oncology : The medical diagnosis and treatment of neoplasia, using pharmacologic, radiation, immunologic and surgical techniques; relevant formal subspecialties are medical oncology in internal medicine and radiation oncology in radiology; surgeons also may specialize in neoplasia
- Benign tumour : Tumour that do not grow in an unlimited, aggressive manner, does not invade surrounding tissues, and does not metastasize.
- Malignant tumour : Add brief definition or description