Infectious Diseases (human)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Infectious Diseases (human), or pages that link to Infectious Diseases (human) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Infectious Diseases (human). Needs checking by a human.
- Bacteriophage : A virus that infects bacteria; often called a phage.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Mortality (demography) : Mortality is the branch of demography that studies rates and causes of deaths for a population as a whole.
- Prion : Simple proteins that do not contain any nucleic acid, thought to act as an infectious agent responsible for Creutzfeld-Jacob disease, kuru and possibly other degenerative diseases of the brain in humans, scrapie in sheep, and bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE).
- Sexually transmitted disease : Infections that are transmitted through exchange of semen, blood, and other body fluids or by direct contact with the affected body areas of infected people.