National Highway 7 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to National Highway 7 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 7 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 7 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- Ban Me Thuot : A town in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, the junction of a number of key highways; During the Vietnam War, it was a MACV-SOG covert action base; the first major town captured in the 1975 North Vietnamese invasion, triggering large-scale refugee flight
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- National Highway 14 (Vietnam) : A highway connecting Ban Me Thuot, Pleiku, Kontum and Thua Thien, in central Vietnam