National Health Service/Related Articles
- See also changes related to National Health Service, or pages that link to National Health Service or to this page or whose text .
- Health : The default state of an organism under optimal conditions, a state characterized by the absence of disease and by the slowest natural rate of senescing.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Clement Attlee : (3 January 1883 – 8 October 1967), British Labour prime minister of the United Kingdom, serving one term 1945 to 1951.
- Aneurin Bevan : Add brief definition or description
- NHS Direct : Add brief definition or description
- Independent Community and Health Concern : Local political party based in Kidderminster, United Kingdom, which campaigns on health and community issues.
- European Health Insurance Card : Add brief definition or description
- Healthcare reform in the United States : Add brief definition or description
- Medicaid : Title 19 of the U.S. Social Security Act, adopted in 1965. Provides means-tested medical care for the poor.
- Medicare : Title 18 of the U.S. Social Security Act. Provides medical and hospital care for the elderly and disabled.