National Board of Chiropractic Examiners/Related Articles
- See also changes related to National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, or pages that link to National Board of Chiropractic Examiners or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Needs checking by a human.
- Acupuncture : A form of alternative medicine that involves inserting and manipulating needles into 'acupuncture points' on the body with the aim of restoring health and well-being.
- Chiropractic education : Prerequisites for entry into Chiropractic College, course requirements for matriculation and degrees available.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Council on Chiropractic Education : The agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for accrediting programs and institutions which lead to the degree of 'Doctor of Chiropractic'.
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards : An organization of state and national Chiropractic licensing bodies.