NGC 6121/Related Articles
< NGC 6121
- See also changes related to NGC 6121, or pages that link to NGC 6121 or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Constellation (astronomy) : Add brief definition or description
- Globular cluster : Spherical, globular collection of stars that orbits a galactic core as a satellite, and is generally smaller in size than a galaxy.
- Scorpius : Constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Libra and Sagittarius, containing the bright red star Antares, and the eighth member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'scorpion'.