NGC 5904/Related Articles
< NGC 5904
- See also changes related to NGC 5904, or pages that link to NGC 5904 or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Constellation (astronomy) : Add brief definition or description
- Globular cluster : Spherical, globular collection of stars that orbits a galactic core as a satellite, and is generally smaller in size than a galaxy.
- Serpens : Constellation in the equatorial region of the northern sky, made up of two parts, Serpens Cauda, the tail, and Serpens Caput, the head, both near Hercules and Ophiuchus, its name is Latin for 'serpent'.