NGC 5272/Related Articles
< NGC 5272
- See also changes related to NGC 5272, or pages that link to NGC 5272 or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Constellation (astronomy) : Add brief definition or description
- Globular cluster : Spherical, globular collection of stars that orbits a galactic core as a satellite, and is generally smaller in size than a galaxy.
- Canes Venatici : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Ursa Major and Boötes, under the handle of the Big Dipper, its name is Latin for 'hunting dogs'.