NARAL Pro-Choice America/Related Articles
- See also changes related to NARAL Pro-Choice America, or pages that link to NARAL Pro-Choice America or to this page or whose text .
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Euthanasia : The act of assisting in the death of an animal or patient, often to end suffering for an incurable disease; a painless death; sometimes called a mercy killing which may or may not be legal.
- Abortion (medical methods) : Add brief definition or description
- Abortion funding : Add brief definition or description
- Dilation and curettage : Add brief definition or description
- Partial birth abortion : Add brief definition or description
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Sex education : is to provide information on reproduction and sexual health to people before they start having sexual intercourse.
- Dawn Johnsen : Law professor at Indiana University, nominated but not yet confirmed as the Obama Administration Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel
- Capital punishment : The practice of punishment of a crime through state-sanctioned killing.
- Crisis pregnancy center : Add brief definition or description
- National Right to Life Committee : A U.S. group principally opposed to abortion and euthanasia, with some interest in other life issues; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Roe v. Wade : 1973 United States Supreme Court decision that made most state laws outlawing abortion unconstitutional.