- See also changes related to Abortion, or pages that link to Abortion or to this page or whose text .
- Ethics : The branch of philosophy dealing with standards of good and evil.
- : In the era of "birth control", this term usually refers specifically to decisions by married couples about when and how frequently to have children.
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- NARAL Pro-Choice America : Add brief definition or description
- National Right to Life Committee : A U.S. group principally opposed to abortion and euthanasia, with some interest in other life issues; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Planned Parenthood : Add brief definition or description
- Roe v. Wade : 1973 United States Supreme Court decision that made most state laws outlawing abortion unconstitutional.
- Adoption : In childcare, a legal act in which existing parental rights are terminated and are instead granted to adoptive parents.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Licensing parents : An idea for controlling the quality or quantity of a population.
- Social conservatism : A political ideology that holds to a belief in following cultural tradition and traditional, often religious morality.