Closure (computer science)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Closure (computer science), or pages that link to Closure (computer science) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Closure (computer science). Needs checking by a human.
- Closure (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- Ruby (programming language) : Dynamically-typed, object-oriented programming language created by Yukihiro Matsumoto in 1995.