Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mormon. Needs checking by a human.
- Historical Jesus : As distinct from the Jesus of Christian faith, the Jesus described by critically-aware historical studies.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- Mormon Church v. United States : An 1890 decision of the U.S. Supreme Court which disincorporated the Mormon Church and authorized the seizure of all its property.
- Reynolds v. United States : An 1879 decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which it was held that a federal statute applied to outlaw polygamy was constitutionally valid.
- Utah : State in the western portion of the U.S.A.