Molar volume/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Molar volume, or pages that link to Molar volume or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical Engineering : Add brief definition or description
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Density (chemistry) : A measure of the mass per unit volume of a gas, liquid or solid.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- Molecular mass : The mass of a molecule expressed in unified atomic mass units.
- Universal gas constant (a redirect)
- Compressibility factor (gases) : A thermodynamic property for modifying the ideal gas law to account for behavior of real gases.
- Mol fraction : Add brief definition or description
- Van der Waals equation : An equation of state for a fluid composed of particles that have a non-zero size and a pairwise attractive inter-particle force.