Minik Wallace/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Minik Wallace, or pages that link to Minik Wallace or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Minik Wallace. Needs checking by a human.
- Greenland : The largest Island in the Arctic Ocean.
- Inuit : A group of culturally similar indigenous peoples inhabiting the Arctic regions of Alaska, Greenland, the Canadian territories of Northwest Territories and Nunavut, the province of Quebec and the northern part of Labrador.
- New Hampshire : American state in New England on the Canadian border. It also borders Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Tuberculosis : Infectious disease of humans and animals caused by the tubercle bacillus and characterized by the formation of tubercles on the lungs and other tissues of the body.