Messaging application protocols/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Messaging application protocols, or pages that link to Messaging application protocols or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Messaging application protocols. Needs checking by a human.
- Client-server : A protocol model for networking, in which the client always initiates requests for service, and the server only responds to request
- Computer networking application protocols : Add brief definition or description
- Cryptography controversy : The "crypto wars", political controversies and legal cases involving the use of cryptography.
- Domain Name System : The Internet service which translates to and from IP addresses and domain names.
- Email processes and protocols : Brief explanation of an email system at the relay level.
- Email system : General overview of how the Internet electronic mail system works.
- Post Office Protocol : A client-server messaging protocol in the Internet Protocol Suite, which pulls messages from a mail storage server to the client machine.
- Protocol (computer) : A complete specification of the rules for communication between two or more computing devices in a computer network.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol : In the Internet Protocol Suite, SMTP is the basic method for transferring the "envelopes" of electronic mail among servers performing the electronic "post office" function, not the user mailbox function.