Medical malpractice/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Medical malpractice, or pages that link to Medical malpractice or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Medical malpractice. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Health care quality assurance : Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program.
- Health care reform : Rubric used for discussing major health policy creation or changes in governmental policy, that affects healthcare delivery in a given place.
- Malpractice : Legal breach by a member of a profession of either a standard of care, or a standard of conduct.
- Medical error : Mistakes made in a medical setting with respect to patient care, sanitation or medical administration. A mistake is less than optimal action, thus failure to set up efficient procedures and routines which minimize mistakes is medical error.
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Prostate cancer : Malignant tumour of glandular origin in the prostate, most presenting as adenocarcinomas.