Max Sollmann/Related Articles
Max Sollmann: SS-Standartenfuehrer; Manager of Lebensborn, reporting to Heinrich Himmler; sentenced to time served in the RuSHA Case (NMT)
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Heinrich Himmler : German Nazi leader, head of the Schutzstaffel (SS) party elite; committed suicide after being captured at the end of World War II
- Lebensborn : Created by Heinrich Himmler as part of the Nazi race and biological ideology in 1936, originally a home for unwed mothers, with children placed with SS men or the mothers married to the fathers
- Nazi race and biological ideology : The policies of Nazi Germany, based on the views of Adolf Hitler, which emphasized encouraging the breeding of what he considered to be a superior race and preventing the breeding, or actively killing, what he considered subhuman
- RuSHA Case (NMT) : October 1947-March 1948 trial of leaders of four organizations, including the RuSHA proper,which developed the Nazi race and biological ideology and plans for its implementation by other organizations
- Inge Viermetz : Deputy manager and chief nurse of Lebensborn; acquitted in the RuSHA Case (NMT)