Marijuana Policy Project/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Marijuana Policy Project, or pages that link to Marijuana Policy Project or to this page or whose text .
- Interest group : An organization that seeks to represent its members' interests, usually by seeking to influence political and/or public policy outcomes.
- Marijuana : Commonly used drug obtained from the flowering tops, stems, and leaves of the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa or C. indica.
- Law reform : Add brief definition or description
- Drug : Substance taken to alter bodily functions, to relieve symptoms, cure or prevent disease, or to cause euphoria.