Maltese (dog)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Maltese (dog), or pages that link to Maltese (dog) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Maltese (dog). Needs checking by a human.
- Dachshund : Breed of dog with long body and short legs.
- Dog grooming : the act of cleaning a dog's coat and external organs both for the sake of appearance and for the animal's health and hygiene.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Fox Terrier : Small to medium-sized hunting terrier developed to rout fox and vermin.
- Great Dane : A very large dog breed, usually classed in the working dog group.
- Malta : An island republic (population c. 403,500; capital Valletta) lying in the Mediterranean Sea, midway between Europe and North Africa; of the four main islands of the Maltese Archipelago, Gozo, Malta and Kummuna are inhabited and Filfla is not.
- Maltese : Add brief definition or description
- Mixed-breed dog : Dog that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds, or is a descendant of feral or pariah dog populations.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- Show dog : One which is exhibited, displayed or otherwise shown off in a competition or performance, often excluding sports and trials.