Macrovipera lebetina/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Macrovipera lebetina, or pages that link to Macrovipera lebetina or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Macrovipera lebetina. Needs checking by a human.
- Anal scale : The scale just in front of and covering the cloacal opening.
- Daboia : A monotypic genus created for a venomous viper species, D. russelii.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Macrovipera deserti : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Macrovipera lebetina cernovi : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Macrovipera, found in Iran, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan.
- Macrovipera lebetina obtusa : Venomous viper subspecies found between central Turkey and northern Pakistan (Kashmir).
- Macrovipera lebetina transmediterranea : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Macrovipera, found only in Algeria and Tunis.
- Macrovipera lebetina turanica : Venomous viper subspecies found in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Macrovipera : Genus of venomous vipers that inhabit the semideserts and steppes of North Africa, the Near and Middle East, and the Milos Archipelago in the Aegean Sea.
- Vipera palaestinae : Palestine viper; venomous viper species found in Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.