Lost Tomb of Jesus
An ancient tomb around 2000 years old named the Talpiot Tomb is the primary focus of the documentary. The producers conclude that this is the site of the Jesus "Family Tomb", and that ossuary inscriptions name the members of the Holy Family from the Christian scriptures as its occupants.
The inscriptions on the ossuaries that were found in the Talpiot Tomb are:-
- Jesus son of Joseph (Aramaic)
- Jose (a diminutive of Joseph)
- Maria (Hebrew)
- Judah (or Judas), son of Jesus (Aramaic)
- Matia (Hebrew, 'Matthew')
- Mariamene e Mara (Greek, 'Mary known as the master')
- Circumstancial evidence also points to this site as the original location of the Ossuary of James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus.