- See also changes related to Ljubljana, or pages that link to Ljubljana or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ljubljana. Needs checking by a human.
- Celje : Municipality and third largest city in Slovenia, located at the confluence of the Savinja, Ložnica and Voglajna rivers.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Kranj : Add brief definition or description
- Krka River (Slovenia) : A tributary of the Sava river in Slovenia.
- Ljubljanica River : Add brief definition or description
- Maribor : The second largest city in Slovenia (after Ljubljana) with a population of about 114,000.
- Municipalities of Slovenia : Add brief definition or description
- Sava River : Add brief definition or description
- Slovenia : Former Yugoslav republic (population c. 2 million; capital Ljubljana) at the north-eastern end of the Adriatic Sea, and bordering Italy and Austria to the alpine west and north, Hungary to the north-east, and Croatia along a long frontier to the east and south.