Linear map/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Linear map, or pages that link to Linear map or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Linear map. Needs checking by a human.
- Eigenvalue : A vector v is an eigenvector of a matrix A if A v = λ v; the number λ is the eigenvalue of the matrix A belonging to the eigenvector v.
- Field (mathematics) : An algebraic structure with operations generalising the familiar concepts of real number arithmetic.
- Identity matrix : A square matrix with ones on the main diagonal and zeroes elsewhere: the identity element for matrix multiplication.
- Linear system : A dynamical system which relates a set input signals to another set of output signals in a linear fashion.
- Nonlinear programming : Branch of applied mathematics concerned with finding the maximum or minimum of a function of several variables, when the variables are constrained to yield values of other functions lying in a certain range.
- Rigid motion : A transformation which preserves the geometrical properties of the Euclidean spacea distance-preserving mapping or isometry.
- Zero matrix : A matrix consisting entirely of zero entries.