Light week/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Light week, or pages that link to Light week or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Light week. Needs checking by a human.
- Light day : Distance that light travels in a vacuum in one day; 1 light day = 25,902,068,371,200 m = 2.5902067 * 1013m.
- Light hour : Distance that the light travels in vacuum in one hour, 1.0792528 * 1012m
- Light minute : Distance that light travels in vacuum in one minute; 17,987,547,480 m = 1.7987547 * 1010m.
- Light month : The distance, meters, that light travels in one month.
- Light second : Distance that light travels in vacuum in one second; 2.99792458 * 108m.
- Light year : Distance that light travels in vacuum in one year; 9,460,730,472,580.800 km = 9.4607304 * 1012 km.
- Light : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to a species' biological eye.
- Second : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Second (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Week : Time unit equal to a number of days, now usually seven calendar days, previously weeks of between 4 and 20 days have been used historically in various places.
- Year : A unit of time measurement that corresponds to one revolution of the earth around the sun, approximately 365¼ days.