Legionnaires' disease/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Legionnaires' disease, or pages that link to Legionnaires' disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Legionnaires' disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Headache : Continuous pain perceived as being in the cranium.
- Industrial cooling tower : Heat rejection systems used primarily to provide circulating cooling water in large industrial facilities.
- Legionella pneumophila : Gram-negative, pleomorphic bacterium of the genus Legionella, and the primary human pathogenic agent of legionellosis or Legionnaires' disease.