Legendre polynomials/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Legendre polynomials, or pages that link to Legendre polynomials or to this page or whose text contains "Legendre polynomials".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Legendre polynomials. Needs checking by a human.
- Adrien-Marie Legendre [r]: (1752 – 1833) important French mathematician whose name lives on in the Legendre polynomials and associated Legendre functions. [e]
- Associated Legendre function [r]: Function defined by where Pℓ denotes a Legendre function. [e]
- Catalog of special functions [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization [r]: Sequential procedure or algorithm for constructing a set of mutually orthogonal vectors from a given set of linearly independent vectors. [e]
- Kronecker delta [r]: A quantity depending on two subscripts which is equal to one when they are equal and zero when they are unequal. [e]
- Laplace expansion (potential) [r]: An expansion by means of which the determinant of a matrix may be computed in terms of the determinants of all possible smaller square matrices contained in the original. [e]
- Spherical harmonics [r]: A series of harmonic basis functions that can be used to describe the boundary of objects with spherical topology. [e]