Japanese internment/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Japanese internment, or pages that link to Japanese internment or to this page or whose text .
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S. : Situations where the Executive Branch of the United States government has detained individuals without the authority of the judicial branch of government; there have been many cases going back to through the early history of the nation, sometimes during overt war, and, perhaps better known at present, directed against non-national threats.
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.
- Ex Parte Endo : Last United States Supreme Court case about the internment of Japanese during World War II.
- Hirabayashi v. United States : Add brief definition or description
- Korematsu v. United States : A U.S. Supreme Court case, in which the internment of Japanese-Americans was deemed constitutional due to military necessity
- Yasui v. United States : Add brief definition or description