Issues of Concern for Justice and Society/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Issues of Concern for Justice and Society, or pages that link to Issues of Concern for Justice and Society or to this page or whose text .
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Think tank : An organization that presents ideas as expert analysis, the level of objectivity of which varies with the institution, but with an implication of at least some intellectual independence.
- Interest group : An organization that seeks to represent its members' interests, usually by seeking to influence political and/or public policy outcomes.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Dhimmitude : A subordinate state, under Islamic rule, for Abrahamic "people of the Book" -- Jews and Christians; it does not include tolerance for other religions
- Media bias : Add brief definition or description
- Radical Islamism : From the perspective of Western liberal democracy, the use of both political and violent methods to establish Islamist theocratic rule, either in existing democracies or in emerging states