International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda/Related Articles
- See also changes related to International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, or pages that link to International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda or to this page or whose text .
- International humanitarian law : That part of international law concerned with minimizing the human consequences of conventional and unconventional armed conflict
- United Nations Security Council : One of the principal organs of the United Nations, charged with the maintenance of international peace and security.
- Rwanda : A small landlocked country in the Great Lakes region of central Africa.
- Burundi : A country of Central Africa, having borders with the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda and Tanzania, as well as coast on Lake Tanganikya.
- Hutu : Add brief definition or description
- Tutsi : Add brief definition or description
- Genocide : The deliberate killing or other destruction of a large group, membership in which is a broad criterion such as ethnicity or religion rather than individual acts