Informal value transfer system/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Informal value transfer system, or pages that link to Informal value transfer system or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Informal value transfer system. Needs checking by a human.
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence : clandestine operations by people who secretly collect intelligence, and their support by couriers, forgers, radio operators, and other operational personnel.
- Economic warfare : The use of principally non-military methods to impose national policy, when those methods deal in the broad sense of economics, such as embargoes, freezing assets, and buying up raw materials. It may be complemented by military means such as intercepting supply shipments or attacking factories.
- Financial intelligence : Collecting information on financial transactions (either from the financial institution or by clandestine means) and then analyzing it to determine providers and consumers of money or money equivalents
- Terrorism and U.S. Intelligence : Activities of the U.S. government to identify potential sources for the tactical use of terrorism, related to but distinct from intelligence on political insurgencies that may or may not use that tactic
- Transnational spillover from weak and failed states : The negative effects of weak and failed states on more successful countries and international economics