Transnational spillover from weak and failed states/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Transnational spillover from weak and failed states, or pages that link to Transnational spillover from weak and failed states or to this page or whose text .
- Social capital : Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
- Blood diamonds : A general term for valuable gems "that originate from areas controlled by forces or factions opposed to legitimate and internationally recognized governments, and are used to fund military action in opposition to those governments" (United Nations)
- Piracy : Violence against, or detention of, by private individuals, against aircraft or ships under national registry
- Disease : A condition of the body in which one or more of its components fail to operate properly, resulting in disability, pain or other forms of suffering, or behavioral aberrations.
- Drug trade : Add brief definition or description
- Insurgency : A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Ethnic cleansing : Add brief definition or description
- Economic instability : Add brief definition or description
- Foreign internal defense : The United States military doctrine for assisting Host Nations in their counterinsurgency programs
- U.S. intelligence and transnational counterproliferation activities : An overview over activities of the United States intelligence community, specifically dealing with arms control, weapons of mass destruction and weapons counterproliferation.