House of Commons (United Kingdom)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to House of Commons (United Kingdom), or pages that link to House of Commons (United Kingdom) or to this page or whose text .
- Parliament : Legislative body convened for its (often elected) members to propose, debate, pass, amend or repeal the laws of a political region such as a state; used with particular reference to the legislative system found in many British Commonwealth countries (i.e., the Westminster system)
- Parliament of the United Kingdom : The supreme legislative body in the United Kingdom its territories.
- Lower house : One of two chambers of a bicameral legislature.
- Member of Parliament (UK) : An elected representative in the House of Commons (the lower house of the legislative branch of government in the UK); they represent the public, debate legislation, vote on whether a bill should become law, and serve on various committees.
- Speaker of the House of Commons (UK) : chair of the United Kingdom's lower house of Parliament, responsible for keeping debates to order and ensuring that proper parliamentary procedure is followed; also represents the Commons to the House of Lords, other parliamentary groups and the public.
- Current state of the political parties in the House of Commons
- Members' Lobby : Hallway in the Palace of Westminster used by members of the House of Commons, that may congregate here for discussions while not dealing with other business.