- See also changes related to Homocystinuria, or pages that link to Homocystinuria or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Homocystinuria. Needs checking by a human.
- Homocysteine : A thiol-containing amino acid formed by a demethylation of methionine.
- Metabolism : The modification of chemical substances by living organisms.
- Phenylketonuria : A metabolic disease due to the reduction or loss of activity of the enzyme phenylalanine hydroxylase (PAH).
- Scoliosis : Abnormal lateral curvature of the spine that occurs most often in the thoracic region.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.