Hochelaga Archipelago/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Hochelaga Archipelago, or pages that link to Hochelaga Archipelago or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hochelaga Archipelago. Needs checking by a human.
- Archipelago : A chain of islands.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Montreal : The second most populous city in Canada and the largest city in the province of Quebec
- Quebec : A province in eastern Canada, mostly French speaking and with a population of about 7 million.
- Saint Lawrence River : A large river in North America, flowing northwards through the provinces of Ontario and Quebec and forming the primary drainage of the Great Lakes into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Thousand Islands : An archipelago of islands in the Saint Lawrence River, stretching for approximately 80 kilometres (50 miles) downstream from Kingston, Ontario.