History of India/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to History of India, or pages that link to History of India or to this page or whose text .
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Durand Line : A boundary line between 19th century Afghanistan and India, disputed then and now, and now forming the boundary between Afghanistan and Pakistan, as well as the border of Balochistan Province
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Afghanistan : A Islamic republic in Central Asia, with an unstable but elected government; borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan