- See also changes related to Guanosine, or pages that link to Guanosine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Guanosine. Needs checking by a human.
- Acyclovir : An antiviral, anti-metabolite drug, similar to guanine, that acts as a viral DNA chain terminator.
- Ganciclovir : Antiviral drug used to treat herpesviruses, particularly cytomegalovirus associated with HIV/AIDS.
- Guanine : Natural biomolecule used as one of the five bases in RNA and DNA.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Nucleic acid : A class of macromolecules important in conveying genetic information.
- Penciclovir : antiviral drug used to treat herpes virus infections