Google Mail/Related Articles
Google Mail: The official name of Gmail in Germany and previously in the United Kingdom, a Software as a Service electronic mail cloud application
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Google : Web search engine company jointly founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- Email : A method of composing, sending, storing, and receiving messages over electronic communication systems.
- Web-based email : Add brief definition or description
- IMAP : A client-server messaging protocol in the Internet Protocol Suite, which allows managing messages on the server.
- POP3 : A client-server messaging protocol in the Internet Protocol Suite, which pulls messages from a mail storage server to the client machine.
- Google Buzz : Add brief definition or description