- See also changes related to Gonorrhea, or pages that link to Gonorrhea or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gonorrhea. Needs checking by a human.
- Alexander Fleming : Scottish biologist and pharmacologist (1881-1955), best-known for the discovery of penicillin for which he won the Nobel Prize.
- Ciprofloxacin : Broad-spectrum antimicrobial carboxyfluoroquinoline that can be used to treat some drug-resistant pathogens.
- Sexually transmitted disease : Infections that are transmitted through exchange of semen, blood, and other body fluids or by direct contact with the affected body areas of infected people.
- Venereal disease : Infections spread through sexual contact.