- See also changes related to Globalization, or pages that link to Globalization or to this page or whose text .
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- Free trade : The absence of governmental intervention in international trade: whether by tariffs, quotas or export subsidies. As a policy, the opposite of protectionism.
- Censorship : The act of preventing specifically defined ideals, concepts, images, or messages from being available to a given population.
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- Intellectual property : A term referring to information that can be protected by patents, trademarks, trade secret practices and copyrights.
- Pat Choate : board of directors, Federation for American Immigration Reform; economist in government and industry;1990 was vice-chairman of the Department of Defense’s Science Board panel that reviewed the security implications of foreign ownership of key U.S. defense technologies; 1996 vice-presidential running mate for Ross Perot
- Jihad vs. McWorld : A book by Benjamin Barber, first published in 1995, examining the interaction of globalization and consumerism with religious fundamentalism and tribalism; McDonald's, MTV, and Macintosh are used as icons for consumerism
- Attac : Add brief definition or description