George Herbert/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to George Herbert, or pages that link to George Herbert or to this page or whose text contains "George Herbert".
- Literature [r]: The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects. [e]
- English literature [r]: Literature of the British isles written in English. [e]
- Poetry [r]: A form of literary work which uses rhythm, metre, and sound elements (such as assonance or dissonance) to structure, amplify, and in some instances supplant the literal meanings of words. [e]
- Metaphysical poets [r]: English 17th century poets known for their wit; they included Donne, George Herbert and Marvell. [e]
- Anglicanism [r]: the religious tradition of the Church of England and the other autonomous members of the Anglican Communion. [e]