Gene therapy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Gene therapy, or pages that link to Gene therapy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gene therapy. Needs checking by a human.
- Genetic engineering : The process of manipulating genes, usually outside the organism's normal reproductive process.
- Hereditary spherocytosis : Chronic congenital disorder of the erythrocytopoietic system characterized by a preponderance of fragile spherical erythrocytes, and haemolytic anaemia.
- Life extension : Medical and non-medical attempts to slow down or reverse the processes of aging, to extend both the maximum and average lifespan.
- RNA interference : Process that inhibits the flow of genetic information to protein synthesis.
- Rejuvenation (aging) : Hypothetical reversal of the aging process, aiming to repair the damage that is associated with aging or replacement of damaged tissue with new tissue.
- Varicella zoster virus : The virus that causes ckickenpox and shingles.
- Virology : The study of viruses, sometimes included in the field of microbiology.
- Virus (biology) : A microscopic particle that can infect the cells of a biological organism and can reproduce only with the assistance of the cells it infects.