- Computer game : Add brief definition or description
- Role-playing game : A type of game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories, often in an fantastic setting.
- Puzzle : Add brief definition or description
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.
- Play (activity) : Add brief definition or description
- Toy : An inanimate (non-living) or artificially animate (robotic) object designed to be played with.
- Sport : Activity that involves skill and physical exertion, and is governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.