< FordismJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Fordism. Needs checking by a human.
- Antitrust : a policy to limit or prevent the creation of monopoly power and to preserve competition by regulating business conduct.
- Henry Ford : Founder of the Ford Motor Company.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- Marshall Plan : A system of American economic aid to Western Europe after World War II that played a major role in the economic recovery, modernization, and unification of Europe.
- Taylorism : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.