Fielding (cricket)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cricket (sport): An outdoor bat-and-ball game played by two teams of eleven players on a large grassy field.
- The Laws of Cricket: Codification of the rules and regulations of cricket. Copyright is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
- Dismissal (cricket): Several means by which a batter in cricket may be declared "out".
- Scoring (cricket): Methods of scoring and recording scores in cricket.
- Batting (cricket): Batting in cricket is the act of hitting the ball with the bat in order to score runs or to defend the wicket.
- Bowling (cricket): In cricket, the act of delivering the ball from one end of the pitch to the other. The player who performs delivery is the bowler and his target is the wicket defended by a batsman at the other end of the pitch.
- Glossary of cricket: An A to Z listing of common terms used in the sport of cricket.