Federal Shipbuilding & Drydock Company/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Federal Shipbuilding & Drydock Company, or pages that link to Federal Shipbuilding & Drydock Company or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Federal Shipbuilding & Drydock Company. Needs checking by a human.
- Attack cargo ship : A WWII-era U.S. Navy ship designed specifically to carry heavy equipment, supplies and troops in support of amphibious assaults, and to provide naval gunfire support during those assaults.
- USS Libra (AKA-12) : Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Oberon (AKA-14) : an Arcturus-class attack cargo ship of the U.S. Navy
- USS Titania (AKA-13) : Arcturus class attack cargo ship named after one of the moons of Uranus