Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Farad. Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere (unit) : Unit of electric current; symbol A; one of the seven SI base units.
- Electric constant : A physical constant in the International System of Units (SI) relating capacitance to area in classical vacuum with an exact value ε0 = 107/(4πc02) F/m, c0 being the defined value for the speed of light in classical vacuum in the SI units.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Michael Faraday : (1791 – 1867) Was an English physicist and chemist whose best known work was on the closely connected phenomena of electricity and magnetism; his discoveries lead to the electrification of industrial societies.