European Convention on Human Rights/Related Articles
- See also changes related to European Convention on Human Rights, or pages that link to European Convention on Human Rights or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/European Convention on Human Rights. Needs checking by a human.
- Capital punishment : The practice of punishment of a crime through state-sanctioned killing.
- Extrajudicial detention, U.K., Northern Ireland : Formal preventive detention authority by the United Kingdom in Northern Ireland, goes back to 1922 under civil authority; military forces joined operations in 1971
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Paris : Add brief definition or description
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.
- Strasbourg : Capital of Alsace in France.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.