Euler pseudoprime/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Euler pseudoprime, or pages that link to Euler pseudoprime or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Euler pseudoprime. Needs checking by a human.
- Carmichael number : A composite number c such that ac−1 ≡ 1 (mod c) for all a that are coprime with c.
- Fermat pseudoprime : A composite number q such that aq − 1≡ 1 (mod q) for any a that is coprime with q and a is between 2 and q-2
- Leonhard Euler : (1707 - 1783) Swiss mathematician and physicist; one of the greatest mathematicians of all time.
- Pseudoprime : Probable prime (an integer which shares a property common to all prime numbers) which is not actually prime.
- Strong pseudoprime : A composite number that passes a pseudoprimality test.