Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Electroencephalography, or pages that link to Electroencephalography or to this page or whose text .
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Nerve signalling : Add brief definition or description
- Seizure : Clinical or subclinical disturbances of cortical function due to a sudden, abnormal, excessive, and disorganized discharge of brain cells.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Borderline personality disorder : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- Stochastic process : Family of random variables, dependent upon a parameter which usually denotes time.
- Inverse problem : Add brief definition or description