Eiichiro Jo/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Eiichiro Jo, or pages that link to Eiichiro Jo or to this page or whose text .
- Imperial Japanese Navy : The part of the Japanese military responsible for naval warfare, 1868-1945
- Hirohito : The 124th and longest-reigning Emperor of Japan, 1926-89.
- Tokko : In the Second World War, a doctrine of "special attack" involving suicide attack; it included kamikaze aircraft, but also manned torpedoes (kaiten), explosive-laden speedboats, soldiers with explosives on their bodies or on poles, etc.
- IJN Chiyoda : Originally a seaplane tender, also used to carry midget submarines; converted to light aircraft carrier and sunk at the Battle of Cape Engano in the Battle of Leyte Gulf, under the command of Eiichiro Jo